Fish is supposed to help your brain. And these days, Brain is massively underexercised. Thankfully, these mackerel fillets are easy enough to cook and at the same time, they give you more meals -> less work. This means that tomorrow, when it will be hard to get out of bed again, at least I’ll know there’s some properly cooked food in my fridge. Mackerel, give me strength!
- Frozen mackerel fillets
- Olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves
- Thaw the frozen mackerel fillets.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C/ 350 degrees F.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper, add the fillets on it, drizzle them with olive oil.
- Chop the garlic and place it under the mackerel.
- Cook until it browns in the oven, about 15 minutes.